Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Nice to be Loved






We all know that Jackson’s new fascination is with Buzz Lightyear. Well, now his latest thing is that he (Buzz Lightyear) and I are going to get married and I’m going to be his princess. When we get married, I’ll be Cinderella (or Snow White depending on the day) and we’re going to get married in Cinderella’s castle. Then we’re going to have a party with chips, ice cream and cupcakes.

Can I remind him of this when he’s 30 and wants to marry someone else?

UPDATE: I was getting ready to post this when I went to pick the kids up from school. It seems that my sweet, charming Buzz Lightyear has decided to take his superheroness to the extreme. Apparently, he punched one of his friends in the nose today and then pushed him into a cement wall. When I asked him why he did it he simply replied, “Michael pushed me first.” The teachers informed me that he was very remorseful and said that he “really doesn’t want to play like that anymore.” I think it was the splattered blood everywhere that clued him into the fact that it wasn’t the best idea. A few hours later Jackson explained to me that he sometimes feels grumpy which is why he hits. Can you imagine the conversation I had with the 3-year-old explaining to him that the next time he feels “grumpy” to take a few deep breaths instead? Now he walks around practically hyperventilating!

Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment